Oily skin is the most common type of skin that needs constant care because it is always prone to the emergence of problems such as acne, blackheads and others. Today I will introduce you to the methods of oily skin care at home without having to go to beauty salons.
Steps to oily skin care:
Cleaning oily skin:
Oily skin is the most prone to the emergence of problems by the increase in the secretion of fats and oils, which makes it easy to attach impurities and close pores, and the appearance of acne and blackheads and whiteheads.
Therefore, you should always take care of oily skin to avoid the appearance of problems. Cleansing oily skin is the first step you have to follow every day as soon as you sleep before going to sleep. Here are ways to clean oily skin:
- Washing the face is the first step for skin care and in cleaning oily skin in particular:
Make sure to wash your oily skin daily with lukewarm water two to three times with soap free of oils and perfumes. Because normal and aromatic soaps dry the skin strongly, which helps the sebaceous glands to produce more fat until the skin regains moisture Vttert in the production of oils that cause skin problems.
- Wash your face with oily skin lotion is intended for the owners of oily skin, and be free of oils and light as it helps to clean oily skin deeper than ordinary soap and removes the impurities and dirt.
- The best and the most important points of oily skin care is the use of toner to close the pores and do not enter impurities again through the rose water or a piece of ice, pass a cotton wet with rose water on your skin or a piece of ice on your face.
Moisturizing oily skin:
Many owners of oily skin believe that their skin does not need to moisturize in order not to increase oils and this is not true, but is considered moisturizing oily skin is necessary in the care of oily skin.
- Make sure to moisturize oily skin before bedtime and using your moisturizing cream or you can make a moisturizing cream with natural ingredients.
This recipe for oily skin with natural ingredients will help you moisturize your skin wonderfully:
2 teaspoons of honey + 4 teaspoons of petroleum jelly + 2 teaspoons of sweet almond oil.
Mix the ingredients well and leave in the refrigerator for 3 hours until it freezes and then become a night moisturizer cream suitable for daily use.
Peeling oily skin:
Oily skin needs to be peeled once a week, in order to get rid of outstanding impurities. Exfoliating helps to deeply clean oily skin, clean pores and get rid of excess oils, blackheads and whiteheads.
Before you start peeling your skin, doing steam bath to lighten the pores until the catcher components overlap .
Apply the appropriate exfoliator to your skin with a gentle massage and in circular movements of 10-15 minutes so that the circulation of your face moves and the components of the scrub interact with your skin and show results.
Beautiful tips for best look:
- Make sure to drink enough water, At least 6-7 glasses a day.
- Wake up early and sleep early, this is very useful in the freshness of the skin.
- Choose carefully oily skin care products and cosmetics for your skin type and owners of oily skin in particular products that are free of oils and perfumes .
- Stay away from foods rich in fat because they help increase the secretion and accumulation of fat, which increases the chance of skin problems.
- Eat a lot of vegetables and fruits.
- Be careful not to expose your skin to the sun for long periods.