Tomatoes are characterized by a lot of properties that are useful in the treatment of all skin problems, how can we benefit from them to solve skin problems? Today I will give you simple recipes of tomato juice to treat acne and oily skin and improve its health.
Tomato juice for acne:
One of the easiest and easily available natural recipes is the tomato juice recipe for acne. What are the benefits of tomatoes for oily skin?
Benefits of tomato juice for oily skin:
- Close pores and kill bacteria and prevent the accumulation of dirt, oils and dead cells in the pores so tomatoes have important benefits for the skin.
- Tomato juice repairs damaged skin and regenerates cells; thereby reducing the appearance of acne scars.
- Restores the balance of oils with oily skin.
- Resists the appearance of signs of wrinkles and aging.
- Tomato juice reduces the formation of acne flora.
- moisturize oily skin.
- Tomatoes contain a lot of vitamins that help nourish the skin and reduce the size of large pores.
- It also contains salicylic acid, which cleanses and exfoliates the skin cleans pores and removes impurities and toxins from them and restore the balance of pH in the skin.
Tomato recipes for acne:
Apply the juice to your skin for 20-30 minutes, then rinse with lukewarm water.
Repeat this mask daily and you will feel the difference after a few days of use.
Tomato juice mask for acne:
Tablespoon of tomato juice – a pinch of glycerol a little salt.
Mix the ingredients thoroughly and then apply to the skin and leave for 30 minutes and then wash with cold water.
Repeat the mask daily for best results until you notice acne disappearing from oily skin.
Tomato mask, tea tree oil and jojoba oil for acne:
Tomato -4 drops of tea tree oil – a teaspoon of jojoba oil.
Mash the tomato well until smooth, add the oils, apply the mixture on the skin and leave it for 15-20 minutes, then rinse the face with warm water.
It is recommended to repeat this mask daily to reduce acne quickly.
Tomato and Yogurt Mask:
Tomato – 4 tablespoons of yogurt.
Mash the tomato fruit and add to the increase and you can add more than three tablespoons depending on the size of the tomato fruit until you have a cohesive mixture and leave it for 25-30 minutes and then wash.
Repeat this mask every day.You will get smooth and healthy skin.
Tomato and lemon mask for oily skin:
Two tablespoons of tomato juice – a teaspoon of lemon juice.
Mix the ingredients and apply on your skin for 15 minutes and then wash.
Repeat this mask twice a week, because lemon plays an important role in purifying and brightening the skin.