The benefits of rose water for oily skin are as follows:
- Rose water for oily skin maintains the skin’s pH balance, resisting the appearance of acne and pimples.
- Reduces redness and glow of sensitive skin or skin exposed to the sun much as it is one of the benefits of rose water for oily skin treatment of dehydration, which may be exposed to oily skin in winter.
- Helps suit skin wounds.
- Rose water to clean pores deeply and remove any impurities.
- Treatment of the effects of acne.
- One of the most prominent benefits of rose water for oily skin is that it has antioxidant properties that prevent cell damage and resist signs of aging and wrinkles.
- One of the benefits of rose water for skin renewal and strengthening of skin cells and skin is not affected quickly by the sun.
- Uses of rose water for oily skin to treat acne in different recipes.
- Rose water helps in the treatment of pimples .
- Used to clean and sanitize skin.
- Rose water helps to lighten the skin.
- Rose water works to smooth the skin and moisturize constantly.
- Antiseptic for the skin and eliminates bacteria.
- Relax and soothe the nerves.
Rose water masks for oily skin:
Rose water is one of the best baths to relax and soothe the nerves, add two cups of rose water to your bathtub and immerse your body for at least 20 minutes and enjoy a soft body and skin.
One of the benefits of rose water for the skin is that it does not contain substances harmful to the skin you can use it by applying a cotton swab moistened with rose water for soothing skin from the sun or to treat infections.
Rose water lotion:
Half a cup of rose water + 3 tablespoons of lemon juice.
It is used as a daily cleanser that helps to deeply clean oily skin and remove oils and impurities.
Rose Water Mask and Cucumber:
1 tablespoon cucumber juice + 5 drops of rose water + 1 teaspoon lemon juice
Mix the ingredients together and apply on your skin for 15 minutes. Rinse thoroughly with warm water.
Rose and Yeast Water Mask:
Three tablespoons of rose water + a spoonful of yeast + half a teaspoon of lemon juice.
Leave on for 25 minutes and rinse with warm water.
Rose water and honey mask:
Egg whites + 1 tablespoon rose water + 1 teaspoon honey + 1 teaspoon flour. Mix the ingredients thoroughly and then apply the mixture to your face for 30 minutes.Use a towel soaked in warm water to remove the mask and clean the face.
Rose water and starch mask:
Three drops of sweet almond oil + tablespoon of powdered milk + tablespoon of starch + tablespoon of rose water.
Mix the ingredients well and then spread them on your skin for 25 minutes, then wash the face with warm water.
It is recommended to repeat this mask twice a week because this mask helps to lighten oily skin and moisturize and soften the skin.
Rose water and flour mask:
1 cup rose water + half cup flour.
Blend well until you get a firm texture and then apply on your face for an hour and wash gently.
Rose water mask and tomato juice:
A quarter cup of tomato juice + four tablespoons of rose water.
Mix the ingredients and apply for 25-30 minutes and then wash your face with warm water.
This recipe helps to get rid of blackheads and give the skin freshness.